Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Guitar Instrumentals and "Invisible Rain" dedicated to Fukushima

Hello this is Tak from Imari Tones.
If you notice, we have posted some instrumental songs on our YouTube channel. Well, 3 songs, to be exact.

Recently I wrote total 6 short instrumental songs for my friends at Calling Records (http://callingrecordsjapa.wixsite.com/callingrecords). They are now doing some "live streaming project" and they asked me to write some "BGM" for them.

So I wrote those "guitar instrumentals" and some of my friends suggested me to post them on YouTube. So I posted 3 of them.
Thing is, I was too lazy to make "proper" videos. You know, I'm not a "YouTuber" or anything. I'm just a "band guy" from an indie band. So these videos are very cheap, easy made.

But I still think it's worth sharing. So here are those videos.
Hope you enjoy.








Also today I just posted a song called "Invisible Rain" on YouTube.
It's a song on our album titled "Revive The World". We wrote the song in 2012 and recorded in 2014.
It's a song about Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant meltdown incident in March 2011 after the big earthquake and tsunami.
It's not a happy song and we have never played it live.
But as a Japanese musician, we felt we had to sing about what happened.



What's happening in Fukushima Daiichi, is a harsh reality and we don't want to talk about it much. It's a reality all the people in Japan have to face. We had to make a choice one way or another in our life.

By now, both as a band and as a person, we have visited Fukushima more than a couple of times and we have some good friends there. It's still a nice place to visit. We pray God's blessing on all the people living there.

That's it for today.
We are itching to release some of "new songs" from our very powerful concept album "Jesus Wind" soon but we are doing things one by one. So, I guess probably next month we can release something.

God bless you ALL!!
In Jesus' name.
Tak / Imari Tones

No comments:

Post a Comment